The deadline for apprenticeship applications at Bethany Garden has been extended! We will take applications until the end of the day February 7 2015.
Bethany Garden in Antigonish NS is looking for one or two aspiring farmers who want to take their apprenticeship to the next level.
- A very practical, hands-on educational experience which includes marketing skills
- Access to 1 acre of land with raised beds
- Infrastructure (greenhouses; irrigation system; deer fence; and a barn nearby for storing gear, washing produce, and cold storage)
- Access to all the gear and tools needed for successful gardening
- Excellent location within walking distance to a farmer’s market, university, and downtown Antigonish
- As much mentorship as you want/need
- Shared revenue from produce sales
If you are interested in applying to be the Bethany Garden apprentice(s) in 2015, please submit a letter of intent, a resumé, and three references to Jen Greenberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 7 2015. Selection of an apprentice will take place in February so the apprentice can get started early in the spring of 2015.
For more information and photos, check out Bethany Garden Apprenticeship Program